Many times, Lolitas try to emphasize the size and shape of their eyes to make them appear larger. This includes using makeup andcircle lenses to achieve the effect of large doll eyes. Fake eyelashes enhance this look.
Usually mature and on the darker side. Dark eyes and dark red lips are popular. Lighter colors are generally only used on lips.
Very little makeup, for a more natural look.
Light makeup is usually worn but darker makeup with a softer look is also acceptable.
Very simple and natural. Sunscreen is worn by those on picnics or spending time outside in general. Light lipstick and blush is also worn.
Dark makeup is common.
Ranges from a light, natural look to a dramatic smokey eye and red lip. White face is considered bad taste in Gothic Lolita fashion.
Fake blood and fake bruises are popular. Drawn on cracks make the wearer look like a broken porcelain doll.
Natural looking, classy makeup.
Makeup is minimal, though sometimesdarker makeup is applied around the eyes.
Natural or black makeup.
Makeup is a bit heavier than Classic and Sweet styles.
Natural makeup with lip gloss.
Natural makeup, or white if done well.
Light, natural makeup. Pink, peach, or pearl makeup are considered highly sweet.
Ranges from light and natural to Japanese geisha inspired.
- Get Ready With Me -- Gothic Lolita Style!
- Gothic Lolita Photoshoot Makeup
- Kawaii Lolita /Doll makeup [ Himeayumi ]
- Sweet Lolita Transformation.
- Classic Lolita With A Hint Of Sweet Transformation
- Tutorial - Sweet lolita make up
- Do Gothic Lolita Hair and Makeup
- Lolita Tips
- Sweet Lolita Makeup Tips
- RinRin Doll’s Sweet Pink & Brown Makeup Tutorial
- Lolita Handbook
- Classic Lolita Make-up Tutorial